Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Darius Vote_lcapDarius I_voting_barDarius Vote_rcap 
courtney
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Darius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator
KarenaTheFreak

Darius Empty
PostSubject: Darius   Darius Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Darius is one of the Sons of Erebus that helps Zoey and the gang often in Untamed , and is described as young and good looking, with marks that are in a "bold geometric design". He has a crush on the elusive Aphrodite, though he doesn't know she has been "unMarked" and has become merely a pretty (arrogant) human until the end of Untamed. His position as a Son of Erebus means that he is strong and fast, and his main role is that of a protector. He is also the only Son of Erebus that escapes into the tunnels after Kalona rises. Lots of people think of him as a mountain, including Shekinah and Zoey. In Hunted , he and Aphrodite are together and he is very protective of both her and Zoey and even after Aphrodite Imprints with Stevie Rae, and he says it will not affect their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend even though it is a "strange" relationship. Protecting Zoey in Hunted , Darius gets slashed in the face by the evil yet misunderstood Kalona, the fallen angel. Kalona threatens him that if he kills another of his children he will die. Darius is a smart Son of Erebus, most likely the wisest since none are left. In Tempted , Darius gave Aphrodite his warrior's oath binding the two of them together. He shows his loyalty to Zoey very early on from when he is first mentioned and seen in Chosen . He often refers to her as 'lady' and 'little priestess' or just priestess.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Darius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nyx Sent Goodness :: The Library :: Books That Insipre This site :: House of Night :: Characters :: Blue Vampyres-
Jump to: