Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Stevie Rae Johnson Vote_lcapStevie Rae Johnson I_voting_barStevie Rae Johnson Vote_rcap 
courtney
Stevie Rae Johnson Vote_lcapStevie Rae Johnson I_voting_barStevie Rae Johnson Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Stevie Rae Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator
KarenaTheFreak

Stevie Rae Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Stevie Rae Johnson   Stevie Rae Johnson Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Stevie Rae Johnson 210px-Stevie_Rae_Johnson

A nice girl from Henryetta, Oklahoma, Stevie Rae is Zoey's roommate and immediate best friend. She has an affinity for Earth and is often depicted as straight forward and honest, but as the series continues the other sides of her begin to show. Her affinity also grows stronger through the books' progression. She was a fledgling who rejected the Change and was turned into one of Neferet's evil red fledglings. Once Zoey helps her find her humanity, she is Changed into the first Red Vampyre known. While drinking Aphrodite's blood, they accidentally imprint with each other in Hunted but in Tempted she breaks their imprint by forming one with Rephaim, a Raven Mocker. Stevie Rae is the only one of the few fledglings with short hair, which is super curly, and the little country bumpkin is usually wearing cowboy boots and roper jeans. She is also the High Priestess of the Red Vampyres. In Burned, she and Rephaim finally begin to develop feelings for each other, but an obstacle is posed by Kalona's return at the end of the book. In the same book, she also managed to summon the manifestation of Darkness by mistake, thus putting her in danger. In order to banish the beast, she summoned the manifestation of Light, paying the cost it takes from her; tying her to the humanity in Rephaim.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Stevie Rae Johnson
Page 1 of 1