Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Nyx, the Goddess of Night Vote_lcapNyx, the Goddess of Night I_voting_barNyx, the Goddess of Night Vote_rcap 
courtney
Nyx, the Goddess of Night Vote_lcapNyx, the Goddess of Night I_voting_barNyx, the Goddess of Night Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Nyx, the Goddess of Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator
KarenaTheFreak

Nyx, the Goddess of Night Empty
PostSubject: Nyx, the Goddess of Night   Nyx, the Goddess of Night Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Nyx is the goddess (of vampyres) that everyone at the House of Night worships. She occasionally gives Zoey helpful advice and is kind of a mother figure towards her. Nyx blesses Zoey with the affinity of all five elements known as earth, water, fire, air, and spirit as well as one element to each of Zoey's friends. Nyx gives Zoey guidance during her time at the House of Night. On the day Zoey got marked, Nyx came to her and told her a very important message that at first the meaning seems unclear, but as she spends more time at the House of Night, it begins to unravel itself: "Darkness does not always equate to evil, as light does not always bring good."[2] Nyx is not only the vampyres goddess but she acts as a guardian angel (not always silently) watching over her children. It also becomes clear that Nyx is aware of Neferet's evil ways. And Nyx helps Zoey out when Kalona tries to kill Stark in which she tells Kalona that his spirit and body is not allowed in her realm again.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Nyx, the Goddess of Night
Page 1 of 1