Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Horror movie (MATURE) Vote_lcapHorror movie (MATURE) I_voting_barHorror movie (MATURE) Vote_rcap 
courtney
Horror movie (MATURE) Vote_lcapHorror movie (MATURE) I_voting_barHorror movie (MATURE) Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Horror movie (MATURE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thumper
Thumper

Horror movie (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Horror movie (MATURE)   Horror movie (MATURE) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:16 am

_Horror Movie Take 1_ (From yesterday)

Eli: .....-backs away slowly towards the door-

Rei: -Locks doors-

Eli: -bangs on it and get all dramatic- LET ME OUT....OH MY GOD PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE -shakes the door handle and bangs some more- PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE -gives up and sits in the corner and rocks back and forth hugging my knees to my chest- im not gonna die im not gonna die she can't get me here

Rei: -Sits and watches with an evil smirk on face as if I were a serial killer and have done this before-

Eli: -goes all wide eye and looks at her- please...no please dont....please I don't wanna die

Rei: -Smirks- Don't what now?

Eli: -backs up against the wall and stand on my feet pressing my body aginst it hard and gets all serious face and runs at rei lettin out a scream- URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -pushes her to the ground and runs like hell up the stairs-

Female watchin the movie: -screams- NO NO DON'T RUN UP THE STAIRS SHE'LL GET YOU

someone who seen too many horror movies: oh shut the fuck up, this is ust the classic horror movie dumb ass should have run out the back door

Rei: -Snickers- You can't hide from me.. I know every nook and cranny in this place.. -As she smirks rolling over, slowly getting back up-

Eli: -hides in the closet and covers my mouth-

Rei: -Hands come from behind you as I cover your mouth with cloriform, you wake up strapped to an experiment table-

Eli: -mumbles sleepy- w...where am I? -tries to move my arm and hears the chains- wh..what the fuck -struggles and fights against them- HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME. -my eyes try to focus as I see the shadow- wh...wh..what do you want with me?

ReI: -Movie ends here with a cliff hanger, since they didn't have it in the budget to continue-

Last edited by ~*Fire*~ on Wed May 18, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thumper
Thumper

Horror movie (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror movie (MATURE)   Horror movie (MATURE) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:17 am

((There is another part but It will be review by an admin before postin))
Back to top Go down

Horror movie (MATURE)
Page 1 of 1