Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Escaping The Hunter Vote_lcapEscaping The Hunter I_voting_barEscaping The Hunter Vote_rcap 
courtney
Escaping The Hunter Vote_lcapEscaping The Hunter I_voting_barEscaping The Hunter Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Escaping The Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

Escaping The Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Escaping The Hunter   Escaping The Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT TAKES PLACE DURING TWILIGHT BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING IN THE BOOKS EXCEPT IT HAS JAMES IN IT...IM CONFUSING MYSELF!!!

My eyes were shut tight, I knew exactly where I was so I didn't need to look around again. I had almost started to cry the last time I opened my eyes to this place. I was in the cave. I'd been here before, but only in a dream. He had taken me here before. But, not in real life. I had actually stopped running and gotten caught. What had happened? Why did I stop? I didn't understand why I had. She had told me to never stop running.... "Yvaine...." he whispered my name. I clamped my hands over my ears and shut my eyes even tighter, to the point where tears were flowing out of my eyes. "I know you can hear me, Yvaine. Do not play stupid with me." I took my hands of my ears and opened my eyes. He was inches from my face and his breath was thick and sweet on my face. I turned my head so I wouldn't be lured to him by his sweet smell. He took hold of my chin hard and forced me to look into his eyes, "Look at me, Yvaine!" He crushed his mouth hard to mine. I shoved against him and scrambled back into the hard stone wall. He was in front of me in a flash. He grabbed a handful of my black hair and pulled me up. I cried out in pain, "Why are you doing this to me?!" He chuckled to himself and let go of my hair. He threw his head back and laughed. "Don't act like you don't know what I am." I did know, that was the problem. Vampires weren't that hard to pick out when your parents were both vampire hunters. How was I to escape him?
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: Escaping The Hunter   Escaping The Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Mi dispiace proprio così breve! (thats "sorry its so short! in Italian.)
Back to top Go down
Black Veil Bride
Master Poster
Master Poster
Black Veil Bride

PostSubject: Re: Escaping The Hunter   Escaping The Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 pm

(CONTINUED!)

I shook my head back and forth. Ugh, that hurt like the dickens. "La mia testa....(my head)" It hurt.
"Glad your awake," the hunter said.
"Perché lei fa questo a me?" I asked him in Italian.
"I don't understand you stupid language!" he yelled.
"I asked: Why are you doing this to me?"
"Must I explain this again?"
"You might have to, vampiro." I knew he would understand that last word.
He shook off the thought and looked into my eyes, "You cannot possibly even begin to believe how good you smell...."
I wasn't listening to anything he was saying. I was busy thinking of a way to get out of this stupid cave.
Suddenly, the hunter stopped talking and he whipped his head around.
I scrambled up and ran out the mouth of the cave.... I was falling....falling....falling. How could I have been so stupid.... I waited to SPLAT on the ground, but when I didn't I knew something had happened.
I was being held in the arms of someone. I had my eyes closed, I didn't want to see if it were another vampire.
I opened my eyes to see a pair of golden eyes staring down at me. They were such unusual eyes.... He smiled down at me and two rows of perfect white teeth were clad against his pale complexion.
"Chi la sono?" I asked in Italian. (Who are you?)
"I am Carlisle. And, you are...?" he asked me politely.
"Sono Yvaine (I am Yvaine)"
Even before Carlisle said another word I knew I had escaped the hunter. And now I was safe...

THE END! Unless you want me to write more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping The Hunter   Escaping The Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaping The Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nyx Sent Goodness :: The Library :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: