Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Nyx Sent Goodness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Twilight House of Night and Vampire Diaries Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Thumper
Welcome Back to NsG!! Vote_lcapWelcome Back to NsG!! I_voting_barWelcome Back to NsG!! Vote_rcap 
courtney
Welcome Back to NsG!! Vote_lcapWelcome Back to NsG!! I_voting_barWelcome Back to NsG!! Vote_rcap 
Snow
Daughter of Nyx
Miss.Kix
KarenaTheFreak
Black Veil Bride
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Fuarie
Gypsy Vampire
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:12 pm

Welcome Back to NsG!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator
Daughter of Nyx

Welcome Back to NsG!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back to NsG!!   Welcome Back to NsG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 am

Glad youu made it back Smile

Welcome back to NsG!!! Hope youu like the changes that have been made and enjoy the roleplaying that youu are all welcome to continue in.

The changes have been made in honour of Eclipse the next chapter in the Twilight Saga coming out into theatres on June 30th. Hope youu all check it outt in your local listings.

As for your roleplays on the other site, if there are any youu wish to keep please feel free to contact me, I don’t bite … well hard anyways Wink, and I will post them here for youu.

To our new users, please let me take the time to welcome youu!!
Feel free to jump into roleplays started (unless they have an [x] in the title.) Just post in brackets that youu would like to join if possible i.e. ((Heey, I was wondering if I could join this please))
Join the groups at the bottom of the home page, but please be aware the Dark Daughter’s and Sons, Cullen’s and Hale’s, and Salvatore Brother’s need pledges. Please contact me or another site Admin or Mod for more info.
And the contest section is always full of fun stuff including DD&S poetry contest and ROTM (Roleplayer of the Month)
The off topic section is for anything youu would like to talk about, just remember to keep it PG for the younger group of kids.
If youu would like to be in the mature Roleplay section, please PM me or another Admin or Mod.
Worried about your post count being low? Join us in the Game section for games such as count to 1,000.

To all our users here at NsG there have been a few issues come to my attention.
Please review all the rules of the site.
If there are any problems with the rules, with a roleplay, with another user or anything else, please contact me about it.
This will ensure that the site runs smoothly;
And that everyone has a good time here at NsG.

Thanks for all your patients as we are still one of the youngest roleplaying sites here on the World Wide Web. A round of applause goes out to our users, without you, this site wouldn’t exist. And a big hand goes out to our staff that have set aside time in their day to make this site a better place.

~NsG Admins and Mods
Back to top Go down
http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net

Welcome Back to NsG!!
Page 1 of 1